NU-X Verdugo Series Amp Academy Amplifier Modeling Pedal World Class Stomp Box Amp Modeler
Nowadays the Amp-less approach is quickly becoming a trend for modern musicians, like guitarists who appreciate a variety of pedals and amps, but don’t have the luxury of a roadie crew to lug all of them around.
Amp Academy inherits NUX TSAC-2K (White-box Amp Modeling) algorithm which delivers the sound and feel of world-class tube amplifiers in a super-portable stomp-box enclosure. And, its huge headroom and dynamic range is a pedal friendly platform.
- Pro-Level Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking
- 7 Independent moveable signal blocks with Send/Return effect loop
- Intuitive operation and editor software
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with auto format editor
- Versatile application scenes with independent 1/4" & XLR IR outs
- Ultra-low system latency (1.2ms) and premium powerful NXP RT DSP(1GHz)
- Comes with Insert Y-cable for send/return effect loop
- USB recording interface, firmware update, AmpAcademy™ editor software
- Ultra-wide dynamic range: 110dB Specifications
GO DIRECT FOR VARIOUS APPLICATIONS
Add Amp Academy to any pedal chain and connect to a mixer or PA system for excellent tone, control, and flexibility during live performance. Monitor through the in-house monitoring system or in-ear monitors. For a dedicated personal on-stage monitor, connect your pedalboard to a powered FRFR speaker.
NOTE: Because the purpose of Amp Academy is to deliver amp and cab tones, it is not recommended to enable Amp Academy “in-front” of a guitar amp. If you use the same pedalboard both with an amp and direct-out situations, simply toggle IR OUT switch to DOWN position to bypass the IR signal when using your board with a guitar amp. (We suggest connecting to a 1/4” OUT to amp’s power amp in / return.) Engage IR signal with DI out to powered FRFR speaker, or PA system.
NOTE: If you want to engage/disengage IR signal with DI OUT, please HOLD A/B foot switch and power the pedal. IR ON: A/B indicators will flash 3 times. IR OFF: A/B indicators will NOT flash.
Connect Amp Academy directly to a recording interface for excellent guitar tone, instantly, without the need to set up an amp or microphones. (Toggle IR OUT switches to UP position if you want to use the IR signal for 1/4” out. If you want to engage/disengage IR signal with DI OUT, please HOLD A/B foot switch and power the pedal. IR ON: A/B indicators will flash 3 times. IR OFF: A/B indicators flash will NOT flash.)