MATON SRS60C-LH LEFT HANDED
All Solid Australian Timbers, All Solid Australian Tone.
Built for the rigours of the road. All solid construction with Queensland Maple back and sides with an A Grade Sitka Spruce Top, Queensland Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge.
The SRS60 comes with the AP5-Pickup System, which has become the benchmark for live acoustic sound over the last decade.
- Model: SRS60
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Sapele Ring
- Soundhole: 100mm
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Inner Binding: None
- Outer Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Standard w/ 2mm Sapele Veneer
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Natural Satin
- Top Finish: Natural Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53.