Maton EBG808TE Tommy Emmanuel Signature
"This Maton EBG808TE will include a FREE Setup from our In Store Repairer Rohan Staples within 3 Months of Purchase (Strings Not Included). This is only available for customers local to the Brisbane Metro area. For those outside of Brisbane but wanting their NEW guitar professionally setup free of charge (before being dispatched) for delivery may have to wait an extra day or two until Rohan can perform his MAGIC"
If you've ever seen Tommy Emmanuel perform you will know he is one of the world's greatest guitarists, and one of the most inspirational musicians on the planet.
It takes a great guitar to meet the demands of such a great player. Designed in conjunction with guitar great Tommy Emmanuel, the TE series guitars are an outstanding tribute to Tommy's musicianship and Maton's superior craftsmanship. Built to Tommys specifications, the TE series provides the huge tone and performance you would expect from a guitar bearing the name.
Tommy looks for a guitar with superb tone, capable of the most delicate expression as well as the most ferocious attack. The neck must stay true regardless of the rigours of international travel and the guitar needs to perform at its peak, from Rome, to Nashville, to Sydney!
Our Tommy Emmanuel models feature a Mother of Pearl block inlay on the 12th Fret, engraved with "C.G.P." The acronym stands for "Certified Guitar Player," a title bestowed on Tommy by Chet Atkins and held by only 3 other guitarists in the world - John Knowles, Jerry Reed and Steve Warriner.
Tommy has done Australia proud and we are honoured that he continues to use Maton as his guitar of choice.
- Model: EBG808TE
- Body Shape: 808
- Face: "AAA Select" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Select Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Herringbone
- Soundhole Diameter: 95mm
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Inner Binding: Triple Pinstripe
- Outer Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Queensland Walnut
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots "CGP" Pearl Block on 12th Fret
- Back & Sides Finish: Vintage Amber Stain Satin
- Top Finish: Honey Stan Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Pro
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53.