GRETSCH G6229TG LIMITED E DITION PLAYERS EDITION SPARKLE JET™ BT WITH BIGSBY® AND GOLD HARDWARE OCEAN TURQUOISE SPARKLE
For over 65 years the Gretsch® Jet™ has fueled stages and studios, producing some of the greatest sounds in rock 'n' roll history. The all-new G6229TG Limited Edition Players Edition Sparkle Jet™ BT with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is the culmination of over half a century of tonal and performance magic, delivered in two new head-turning finishes — Champagne Sparkle or Ocean Turquoise Sparkle with black pickguards.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range, while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad'Tron™ BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by Gretsch Broad'Tron™ BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to players' need for increased comfort, the Jet BT features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy. Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet BT comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance, including no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox™ capacitor, master volume with treble bleed circuit and individual pickup volume controls.
- Limited Edition Champagne Sparkle or Ocean Turquoise Sparkle finishes with black pickguards and gold hardware
- The select mahogany body with maple top has modern chambering for a thick sonic profile that is astoundingly rich and acoustically resonant
- Mahogany neck
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and mother of pearl Big Block inlays
- Broad’Tron™ BT65 pickups amplify the body’s tone and meticulously reproduce its sonic power and full-spectrum fidelity
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, individual pickup volume controls, no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox capacitor and master volume with treble bleed circuit give you complete tonal flexibility and control
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- String-thru Bigsby® B7GP vibrato tailpiece
- Full-access rolled cutaway, Gotoh® locking tuning keys, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Grover® strap locks for ultimate tour-worthy comfort and performance
- Includes hardshell case
We Also Recommend
FENDER MADE IN JAPAN TRADITIONAL 60S JAGUAR® 3 COLOUR SUNBURST (B STOCK)
Gretsch G5420T Electromatic® Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Orange Stain
Aria Pro II TEG-Series Electric Guitar in Black with Red Tortoise Pickguard Pickups: 2 x Single Coil