GRETSCH G6136T LIMITED EDITION FALCON™ WITH BIGSBY® Two Tone Copper/Sahara Metallic
The Gretsch Falcon is one of the most-desired guitars in production today, and the all-new G6136T Limited Edition Falcon™ with Bigsby® in an enchanting Two-Tone Copper/Sahara Metallic takes it to the next level.
This magnificent bird features a pair of TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups that generate powerful tone and unparalleled dynamic, as well as 1959 trestle bracing for that huge hollow body sound. The control complement—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, no-load master tone and master volume—allows for infinite tonal variations. Our new “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil caps add smooth vintage tone while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and striking mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays tops a maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing. The Bigsby B6CP vibrato tailpiece and pinned “rocking” bar bridge with ebony base combine with the bone nut for maximum tuning stability. The Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
A bold visual and sonic statement, the G6136T Limited Edition Falcon™ with String-Thru Bigsby® presents total sophistication—from the Grover® Imperial™ locking tuning machines and jeweled G-arrow control knobs to the silver sparkle bound neck, body and F-holes, gloss urethane finish, chrome hardware and silver vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch and Falcon logos.
- Dual TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups
- Laminated maple body with 1959 trestle bracing
- Maple set-neck
- Silver sparkle body binding with white/black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- String-thru Bigsby® B6CP vibrato tailpiece
- Rocking bar bridge with pinned ebony base
- Grover® Imperial™ locking tuners
- Jeweled arrow control knobs
- Bone nut
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Copper/Sahara Metallic with silver pickguard
We Also Recommend
FENDER MADE IN JAPAN TRADITIONAL 60S JAGUAR® 3 COLOUR SUNBURST (B STOCK)
Gretsch G5420T Electromatic® Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Orange Stain