TC Electronic Subnup Polyphonic Octaver
SUB 'N' UP OCTAVER
Next-Generation Polyphonic Octave Pedal with Monophonic Octaver and Built-In TonePrint Technology
- Next-generation octave pedal offers flawless polyphonic tracking, a monophonic octaver and built-in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine gives you lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable octave tones
- Cool monophonic octaver replicates that classic old-school octave pedal flavor
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- PA-rattling Sub 2 control knob brings in a signal 2 octaves below your original tone for powerful impact
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you flawless octave tones in a pedal format
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER is the new leader of the pitch-pack. Featuring our superb next generation octave-engine and individual blend controls for dry, octave-up and two sub-octaves, SUB ‘N’ UP is set to deliver flawless octave tones whether you’re playing complex chords or groovy single-note lines. And with the option of adding modulation to the mix via our high-powered TonePrint editor, for spacey ambient octaves, SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER truly is the definition of pitch perfection.
• Next generation octave engine - For flawless polyphonic tracking
• Cool old-school monophonic octaver
• TonePrint-engine with modulation - for otherworldly octave tones
SUB ‘N’ UP features the latest in polyphonic pitch technology. This means you get lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable hi-fi octave tones when playing chords. So whether you’re into shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or down and dirty subsonic octave riffs, SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER will deliver the goods every single time!
Old-School is Always Cool
SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER also gives you access to a cool monophonic octaver. Great for faux bass-lines with a guitar or for replicating the glorious glitchy imperfections of yesteryears octave pedals. Or!!… hook it up to a bass, crank the two sub signals, and get ready to bring down the PA.