GRETSCH G6134T LIMITED EDITION PENGUIN™ KOA WITH BIGSBY® NATURAL
The G6134T Limited Edition Penguin™ Koa with Bigsby® offers a tastefully elegant take on the rarest of Gretsch® birds.
The Penguin’s chambered mahogany body with arched figured koa top captures harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone, while a pair of TV Jones® TV Classic™ pickups beautifully project bright, twangy notes with a hint of growl similar to late-1950s Filter’Trons. The result is an extraordinary voice ideal for distinctive rock ‘n’ roll licks, chiming country rhythms or articulate rockabilly riffs. A three-position pickup toggle switch, individual pickup volume controls, master volume and three-position tone toggle switch open up endless tonal possibilities.
Its premium features also include a set mahogany neck, 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, Bigsby B3 tailpiece, rocking bar bridge with pinned ebony base, Grover® Imperial™ tuners and bone nut.
Richly appointed, this limited edition koa beauty is decked out in a Natural finish with matching figured koa headstock, tortoiseshell body and neck binding, mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, jeweled arrow control knobs, tortoise pickguard and gold hardware.
- Dual TV Jones® TV Classic™ pickups
- Chambered mahogany body with arched figured koa top
- Mahogany set-neck
- Tortoiseshell binding
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Master volume, individual pickup volume controls, three-position tone toggle switch and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby® B3 vibrato tailpiece
- Rocking bar bridge with pinned ebony base
- Grover® Imperial™ tuners
- Jeweled arrow control knobs
- Bone nut
- Gold hardware
- Available in Natural with matching figured koa headcap and tortoise pickguard