COMP, for compression, utilizes old school, all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent and musical.
The all-analog SansAmp is, of course, its center point. Sweepable, semi-parametric, active EQ controls provide professional grade tweakability for any situation. There’s a Notch Filter, sweepable from 70Hz to 350Hz, designed to diminish the sensitivity for feedback caused by the resonating, low frequencies of acoustic guitars. A Low Pass Filter, sweepable from 16kHz to 1.5kHz, rolls off undesirable frequencies and artifacts.
Independent Boost function, up to approx 12dB, for solos. Includes a wide mid-range boost for improved clarity.
• Phase Flip switch flips the signal 180 degrees in phase to help combat feedback
• 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
• XLRÛöoutput with ground lift
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V DC power supply, 200mA.
North America: Model #DC4-A / International: Model #DC4-D
Note: International power supplies are “auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V. Can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.
Dedicated Reverb function emulates the rich ambiance of open spaces, ranging from room to hall.
DLA emulates a warm sounding analog delay. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch. CHR is a preset chorus based on pitch-shifting technology for a more natural,
Chromatic Tuner is within the EFXÛösection. You simply hold down the TAP/TUNER footswitch to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path